Printed Acrylic Nameplates are used across many different sectors, from simple manufacturing information as to where something has been made, through to displaying important safety details on equipment so that it is used correctly. Compared to using a self adhesive label where over the course of the item being used this information can get damaged or worn out, a printed nameplate will still be as robust as the day it was first applied. Therefore making sure if the reason you are using it is to comply with directives such as quality , law or health and safety then a printed nameplate is the product for you.
Ideal for outdoor warning signage
Customark can offer a wide selection of manufacturing processes to produce these nameplates. Simple spot colours can be achived using our Screen Printing method, whereas if you require more of a full colour image or variable data such as serial numbers we can produce via our Digital UV format. Nameplates can be supplied with pre drilled fixing holes or a self adhesive backing should you require.
Looking for Acrylic Nameplates?
Contact our customer support staff today!
Nameplates are used in a variety of instances. They are mainly used for applications that require a high level of durability such as outdoor warning signs and industrial applications.
- Unique graphics
- Selection of brands including Acrylic, Perspex and Clarex
- A range of processes to deliver a range of finishes
Our Acrylic Nameplates customers work with us because:
- We use considerable technical expertise to their benefit
- We select the right process and material combination to suit the application
- We work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- We advise both technically and graphically to avoid costly mistakes
- We are certified to ISO9001:2015
To discuss your Acrylic Nameplate printing requirements contact one of our friendly estimating team on 01384 264700 or email us using our Contact Form.