Digital Label Printing Services
Here at Customark, we have heavily invested in the growing digital label printing services market which has led to us seeing the vast shift from traditional print processes; this is due to the customers needs changing. Digital label printing services now have a greater scope for short print runs in which clients may need multiple designs, added extras such as variable data and a rapid turnaround requirement.
Cost Effective for Multiple Digital Label Designs
From Wide Format and UV Flatbed to our new reel to reel Dantex PicoColour Digital Press, we can produce premium digital labels and graphics on a huge variety of materials.
Digital Labels and Graphics can be used for all types of products, from Product Labelling and Point of Sale products through to Industrial Graphics such as Graphic Overlays; whilst our UV Flatbed also allows us to print directly onto not only raw materials but actual products/components.
Want to see the quality yourself? Why not request one of our digital label printing services sample packs by either filling in our ‘Sample Request’ form or contacting a member of our friendly sales team.
Perks of our new Reel to Reel PicoColour Digital Label Machine:
- Exceptional Quality – High-resolution print quality which allows you to showcase your products with images, eye-catching colours and special printing effects.
- Multiple Designs – Having a label variation for each specific product can increase the cost. Not with our Dantex, as there is no need for additional print plates.
- Variable Data – Incorporating serial numbers, standard or QR barcodes and even personalised text is easy to add to your designs.
- Short Runs – Digital Print is the perfect choice for small batch print runs.
- Quality – Premium print with high colour accuracy.
- Materials – We are able to print onto a huge range of materials such as clear, papers, synthetics and metallics; with the addition of white print, allowing the creation of multi-finish types.
- Speed – With a complete digital print process, lead times are greatly reduced on short-run labels.
Typical examples of our Digital Labels & Products using each of our processes are: –
PicoColour Reel to Reel Digital Label Press
- Food labels (Non-contact)
- Bottle labels
- Clear cosmetic labels
- Metallic labels
- Promotional labels
- Reward labels for school
Wide-format digital label and graphic machine
UV flatbed digital label and graphic machine