Your New Marketing Strategy
Stuck on what marketing strategy to try next? Could a childhood favourite be the answer?
What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word ‘sticker’? Child craft book by any chance? You see, there’s a lot more to stickers than low-quality printed cartoon characters and the obvious sign of removing (and failing) a princess sticker from your living room door when your child has been left alone with them for only a second too long. Often overlooked, stickers are a cheap and perfect way to get your brand out there for potential customers to see.
The benefit of stickers and how to use them efficiently
What are the benefits?
- Cost effective – depending on what you’re planning on doing with your stickers as well as print design, materials etc they won’t break the bank. Also, they’ll more than likely be cheaper than social media and TV campaigns.
- Resourceful – depending on materials, they can be quite resistant to weather and environmental damage. Which means wherever they are, they won’t need replacing.
- Target audience – Get the attention of a specific audience by strategically placing, sending and displaying them.
How to use stickers:
- Freebies – this might sound odd seeing as they’re only stickers, but everyone loves a freebie. I’ve done it myself; I’ve received a free sticker with my purchase and had to stick it to something. A perfect example of this is the iconic Apple stickers that come with their products.
- Harmonise – Have you rebranded? Including a free sticker of the new logo means advertising as well as showing off new brand identities.
- Address labels – Hand written labels can give off a more personal feel but sometimes there just isn’t enough hours in the day to process, pack, address and send out parcels let alone neatly write address labels. Buying a small printer and purchasing blank labels could save you time (and spare the hand cramp) as well as keep a professional look to your packages.
- Window decals – Whether it’s for your shop or as a freebie, they are perfect for spreading your brand and your message. They can also be stuck on mirrors, perfect for hairdressers and barbers!
- Informative purposes – Stickers don’t just have to be a marketing strategy; stickers can show vital information such as use/sell by dates, ingredients, price, etc.
Printing at Customark Ltd:
For over 45 years, we have been supplying thousands of customers with high quality at competitive prices. With our vast range of printing techniques, materials, adhesives and incredibly experienced staff we can supply you the perfect stickers for any of your print needs.
Call us today on 01384 264700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.